Two days ago in Loveland, Colorado the temperature was 82F degrees outside. Today the area was hit hard today by…
Two days ago in Loveland, Colorado the temperature was 82F degrees outside. Today the area was hit hard today by a powerful winter storm that dumped over a foot of heavy wet snow on the region.
Repair crews have been busy most of the night and are still busy repairing infrastructure due to the damage caused by the heavy snow.
The weight of the heavy snow snapped numerous tree branches and the falling tree limbs snapped the electrical and utility lines causing major outages around the area. Most of the tree’s in the region still had all their foliage on them which allowed more the normal amounts of snow to accumulate. Along with electrical service, wide spread internet service outages were reported all over town from downed trees taking out telephone wiring as well.
In the video shot by StormChasingVideo.Com Weather Paparazzi Justin King, it shows the destruction caused by the heavy wet snow as a six inch diameter tree branch is sticking out of a car windshield. The footage continues with more downed tree limbs on cars, homes, modular trailers etc. There are scenes of kids and families sledding on the fresh (now 12 inches) of snow that has fallen in Loveland, CO.
The video continues in the older parts of Loveland, CO that have trees that are over 100 year old. This areas sustained major damage and lost large limbs along with more damage to homes and automobiles due to the falling trees and tree limbs.
In the second half of the video, it shows a POV footage while driving around Loveland, CO to document the damage. Stoplights were down across town along with many downed trees blocking the roads.
To license this footage, contact http://www.stormchasingvideo.com
Thunderstorm hit southern OK today with large hail and high winds.
Shot 1 – Shows a view of a front yard and a house getting pummeled by golf ball size hail.
Shot 2 – Shows hail completely covering the ground, along with some small flooding occurring, and hail splashing inside the water.
Shot 3 – Shows a view from inside the vehicle while driving. You can hear the hail falling and hitting the vehicle and see the chunks of ice bouncing across the hood.
Shot 4 – Shows another angle of hail hitting the ground and covering it.
Shot 5 – Shows damage being done to a tree as hail continues to hit the ground
Shot 6 – Shows a view of some MASSIVE hail stones, many near tennis ball size, AFTER MELTING, gathered in a bucket.
Shot 7- Shows the view from a special HD Waterproof camera mounted on the hood. You can see the hail bouncing across the hood.
Shot 9 – Shows another view from the hood, with hail covering the ground even more!
Shot 9 – Shows a view from the dashcam as hail pounds the ground.
All eyes are to the Gulf along the SW Florida Coast to watch if a Tropical Depression or Tropical Storm Rina may pay a visit this week.
18 clips of HD video at #1 rated Siesta Key Beach showing people getting in last minute beach time as ominous skies offshore show rain is on the way shortly. Run-time 2:33.
1) Sign “Siesta Beach #1 Beach USA”. (Dr Beach rated #1 for 2011.)
2) Running boy scares birds to flight on beach with dark tropical rain cloud offshore in background.
3) Red Siesta Beach life guard tower with US flag in breeze and cloudy skies.
4) Life guard forecast on chalk board “Clouds & wind all day. Good chance of rain.”
5) Life guard doing his job. (Got ok to shoot him.)
6) Couple’s beach chairs.
7) Life guards rescue surf board. They expect to use it tomorrow and Wed.
8) Buff guy running on beach.
9) Guy sleeping on beach with hat on his face.
10) Green life guard tower with gulf behind.
11) Another low angle shot of red tower on beach with dark skies and gulf of mexico behind.
12) People doing beach Yoga.
13) couple walking along surf with condos across the water.
14) Beach goers.
15) Couple on blanket looking out at Gulf.
16) Beach rental flag sign blowing while life guard truck drives out to red tower.
17) Wide shot of beach and ominous skies over Gulf.
18) Wide shot of Siesta Beach pavilion building with “Siesta Beach” sign.
New vivid fall colors video with over 50, yes 50 clips from around the Taylors Falls, MN area where the…
StormChasingVideo.com Videographer Eric Treece was following a semi truck eastbound on I-80 near Sutherland, NE in heavy winds. The driver…
A powerful storm system moved into the high plains creating powerful winds that closed down highways and interstates all across…
The first of October was a picture perfect day in Minneapolis, MN as the fall colors were coming out with…