An inversion traps moisture near the ground socking Moab, Utah in with a thick fog as viewed from the La Sal mountains overlooking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks (although you’d never know it).
1. Wave like fog laps at the cliffs surrounding Castle Valley, Utah
2. Isolated towers trapped in a sea of fog in Castle Valley
3. Waves in the fog
4. The inversion over Moab, Utah lit below by light pollution from the town
5. Distant towns shine up through the thick inversion
6. Wide shot of foggy inversion over Canyonlands National Park