It’s been a busy and brutal winter season for the NWS office in Grand Forks, ND. They issued their eighth blizzard warning for today, thanks to another round of snow and high winds. Travel was very difficult on I-29 due to extremely poor visibility. Video shows travel between Thompson and Grand Forks, ND, on I-29.
1) Vehicles traveling on I-29 in very low visibilty
2) A couple semis waiting for conditions to improve on the shoulder of an on ramp to I-29
3) Overpass views of I-29 showing high winds blowing snow aggressively across the surface
4) A plow in low visibility near Thompson and I-29
5) Conditions entering the Grand Forks area on I-29
SID: Jason Bednar
To License This Footage For Broadcast, Contact Video @ StormChasingVideo.com