Video Package Highlighting the Heavy Freezing Drizzle,Snow and Ice that hit the western portions of Minnesota in the early morning hours this Friday creating dangerous travel conditions on Glaze Ice and Snow covered roads. Video shot from the Freezing Rain Advisory alert areas.
Video Footage Includes:
1. MNDOT Heavy Snowplow Rig plowing through deep snow drifts over the state highway near Morris Minnesota with blinding snow spray.
2. Local Snow plows dropping sand and salts to treat the ice glazed roads close pass by with sand spreader.
3. Local Morris area residents snow shoveling the heavy wet snow of 3\" deep!
4. Man snow blowing with large snow blower unit.
5-8 Western Minnesota snow and Ice removal efforts on the highways.
9. Travelers navigating in the snow and ice covered roads.