Footage of heavy rain hitting SW Florida. Vacationing beach goers take cover from stormy wind driven rain. Heavy surf follows. Heavy rain expected to ruin most of the weekend for FL beaches.
1) Opening shot, beach walkway at Siesta Key Beach.
2,3) Storm clouds and heavy rain moving ashore.
4) Guy with beach chair walking off beach as heavy rain moves in.
5,6) Beach palms in heavy wind driven rain.
7) Heavy wind driven rain along beach walk and vegetation.
8) Woman evacuating beach in heavy rain.
9) Women with umbrellas seeking shelter under pavilion.
10) Guy with stroller in rain in beach parking lot.
11) Woman with baby in arms in heavy rain running to van in parking lot.
12) Vehicles in parking lot with wipers on in heavy rain.
13) People under pavilion seeking shelter at beach.
14,15) Heavy rain running off pavilion roof.
16) Rain ponding on pavilion walk way.
17) Reflection of palms in ponding water then guy with flip flops walks through.
18) People\'s feet waking through ponding water on beach.
19) Storm clouds gather again over beach and ponding water.
20) Life guard tower with red flag on storm clouds.
21,23) Storm clouds and rain shafts over the beach front condos.
24) Red swim warning flag flying.
25) Red life guard tower with life guard and red flag.
26,27,28) People frolicing in high surf despite swim warning.