Over the night of December 5, 2013 into December 6, 2013 Fayetteville, AR received a plentiful amount of snow and expected to receive more over the remainder of the afternoon.
1. Medium shot of a guy walking in heavy snow down a rural street. The car had stopped to see if he was ok and continued on.
2. Medium shot of a guy filling up his gas tank after running out of gas on the corner of Rolling Hills Drive and North College Ave.
3. Medium shot of guy putting away his small gas can and getting in his car in heavy snow
4. Wide angle and zoomed in shot of a woman walking with a cane down a small drive toward Harps
5. Close up angle of a woman walking down a rutted area towards the store in moderate snow
6. A white car spinning out and having to back up because it was unable to make it up the small hill on North College Ave.
7. Close up shot of the white car stuck on a hill at a small interception on North College Hill Ave.
8. Zoomed in shot of two EMT's helping to push a car up a small hill on North College Ave. This is after they turned the lights on the ambulance so that people would be careful.
9. Two EMT's pushing a car up the small hill on North College Ave while other cars drive around them
10. EMT's finishing helping the car up the small on North College Ave. All it took was a small push while a black SUV maneuver its way around them
11. A medium shot of a guy getting out to help the stranded white car but attaching a rope to the frame of the car to pull him out
12. Close up shot of the two EMT's heading over to the guy with the white car and the other guy who is going to pull him out from being stuck. From behind a worker walks in to see about helping as well.
13. Medium shot of a sand/plow truck close to Downtown Square in Fayetteville, AR
14. Zoomed in shot of a red being rope up to be pulled out of being stuck on Wedington Rd. close to the Interstate 540 exit
15. The red car being pulled out of being stuck
16. Two people walking in the moderate snow with a car being jumped started in the background
17. Close up shot of a family and a guy jumpstarting one of the vehicles on Porter Rd.
18. Wide shot of a family and a guy jumpstarting one of the vehicles on Porter Rd.
19. Diving by the vehicle that are getting jumpstarted there was minor traffic getting around them due to the small road.
20. City workers working on digging something out and also noticed water being poured in. There are also people who had walked across the street.