Amazing views of fog rolling into Port Miami Florida from 690 ft up looking down on the Port area. Fog rolls into the Port Miami area from north to south as the sun rises over the Atlantic ocean. Also includes highway camera footage showing ground level downtown Miami area highway traffic in heavy fog. Remote camera video. No audio.
1) Looking down on Port Miami as fog begins to roll in from north to south.
2) Cruise ship docked in fog at Port Miami.
3) Fog covering entire port as sun rises.
4) Tight shot of tops of cargo cranes poke above fog layer into clear air.
5) Wide shot of Port Miami, Biscayne Bay, and waterfront downtown Miami.
6) Wide shot of tops of South Beach condos poking above fog layer.
7) Tight shot of tops of South Beach condos poking above fog layer.
8) Wide shot of South Beach and Port Miami covered in fog layer as sun rises.
9) Cargo dock area in fog.
10) Tops of two South Beach condos poking above fog.
11) Tight shot of one high rise poking above fog.
12) Wide shot of two pyramid shaped building tops poking above fog layer.
13) Tight shot of two pyramid shaped building tops poking above fog layer.
14) Medium shot of port area total covered in fog.
15,16) Wide shots of Port covered in fog while Biscayne Bay is still visible.
17) Cargo cranes tops above fog at 2x normal speed showing fog movement.
18,19,20,21) Four ground level shots from FL DOT showing downtown Miami traffic in heavy fog.
SID: Brian Dombrowski
#Fog #Miami #portofmiami
Join this channel to get access to perks: