A quick burst of moderate snow impacted the Moorhead area today along with strong winds creating white out conditions along Interstate 94 just east of the city. A winter weather advisory was in place at the time.
1) White out conditions along I-94 just east of Moorhead, MN
2) MNDOT plow along Highway 10
3) Traffic in blowing snow along Highway 336, which runs between I-94 and Highway 10
4) Semi in median after spin out on I-94 waiting for recovery
5) Drone shots of semi truck in median
6) Downtown Dilworth, Highway 10 in moderate snowfall
SID: Jason Bednar