Video highlighting the Very first Snowfall and flakes of the 2015/2016 winter season here in the Twin Cities Metro area as well as their impacts on the evening metro commute and roadways!
Video footage includes:
1. Moderate snowfall in northeast Minneapolis with traffic and walkers.
2. A Minneapolis woman runs to a building with a heavy winter coat and hood tied up in moderate snow and high winds!
3. High northwest winds whip and tear at a large US flag in downtown Minneapolis.
4. A serious jack knife on a dual axle truck rig occurred on the Minneapolis interstate 35W due to slick wet roads from snowfall and rain prompting a shutdown of the interstate.
5. Truck with state trooper and heavy recovery rigs work to get jack knifed rig out of the ditch of the interstate as snow falls in the shot.
6. A recovery attempt as the road shuts down completely!
7. Heavy traffic impacts in Minneapolis with cars at a standstill with snow falling and the Minneapolis road sign in the shot.
8. Heavy Traffic with moderate snowfall.