Video Package highlighting the bitter and powerful Arctic air invasion taking place across the Upper Midwest this Sunday, with near and sub zero temperatures in the single digits above and teens below zero along with dangerously cold wind chill readings of -20 – -35 in the wind chill advisory areas of Central Minnesota.
All this coming after a one day respite from the Arctic air at the hands of a very powerful cold front that featured a near 70 degree temperature gradient along it on Saturday.
Video Footage Includes:
1. Bank sign showing 5 above zero and holiday lights.
2. Bank sign of Cyrus with 6 above zero,strong wind,wind whipping Flag and water tower of town in the shot.
3.Local Sunday church goers battle the harsh bitterly cold wind chills with heavy coats and gloves.
4. local residents walking to warm shelter quickly on the local streets while out in the dangerous cold air.
5. heavy blowing and drifting snow over the roadways on strong northwest winds gusting to near 40MPH.
5. Car passing by and disappearing in the low visibility blowing snow on the road making Sunday travel difficult.
6. Drifting snow with strong winds.
7. Trees shaking and bending in the early day strong arctic winds.