In the afternoon on August 5, 2014 in Sturgis, South Dakota during the Sturgis Bike Week there was a rain shower that has been dumping a steady rain throughout the entire day. The people who are here for bike week have not allowed the rain to stop them from being out and enjoying their time.
1. Medium shot of a variety of bikers riding down Main St. towards the Welcome to Sturgis sign.
2. Close up shot of multiple riders riding though the rain in Downtown Sturgis during bike week.
3. Medium to close up shot of water puddling on a corner in Downtown Sturgis during bike week.
4. Medium shot of a t-shirt vender with a covered cloths rack trying to keep the shirts dry during the day time rain fall.
5. Medium shot of a t-shirts hanging from the top of the tent getting soaked during a rain shower in Sturgis during bike week.
6. Medium shot of rain runoff down the gutter of the street with lots of traffic waiting at a red light in Sturgis during bike week.
7. Close up shot of bikes waiting on a red light in the rain next to a lot of rain runoff in the gutters of the street in Sturgis during bike week.
8. Medium tight shot of a line of cars and bikes waiting for a red light to turn with people walking down the street in the rain.
9. Medium tight shot of a bikes and cars driving down the street in the rain along the side of rain runoff in the gutters in Sturgis.
10. Medium shot of people waiting at a light to cross the road in the rain. There are 2 people with umbrellas and the rest are getting soaked.
To license this footage, visit http://www.StormChasingVideo.com