HD video of the stormy morning conditions along SW Florida as the southwesterly flow causes morning tropical downpours. Under these conditions, the storms move inland during the day and often intensify with day time heating.
1) Dark tropical rain clouds building over Sarasota Bay.
2) Dark tropical rain clouds building over downtown Sarasota.
3) Storm clouds building over palm trees.
4) Storm clouds over bay behind fishing pier.
5) Heavy rain over bay obscuring buildings.
6) Great shot of boat on bay in very heavy rain with obscured visibility.
7,8) Two shots of water front homes obscured by heavy rain shafts.
9) Tracking shot of boat racing to get off stormy water. Guy has towel on head to protect from rain.
10) Great blue heron in rain with thunder rolling.
11) Great blue heron in rain with lightning flash.
12) Low hanging storm clouds moving across bay.
13) Shot of traffic on wet Ringling bridge.
14) Dash cam traffic shot in rain with dark cloud hanging over Fruitville Rd.
15) Dash cam traffic shot in heavy rain on I-75.