Footage of incredible close anvil crawler lightning blowing-up the early morning sky over St. Joseph, MO & traveler trapped in Interstate 80 median near Lincoln, NE after hydroplaning on slick wet highway during heavy thunderstorms pounding the region with high winds, hail, and heavy rainfall.
All footage shot during darkness of early morning hours near St. Joseph, MO & Lincoln, NE on June 4, 2014.
1-30. various wide POV driving shots of close lightning anvil crawlers across the sky from intense thunderstorms over St. Joseph, MO
31. wide shot of car in median ditch with lightning strike after hydroplaning off Interstate 80 near Lincoln, NE from heavy rains with line of thunderstorms
32. wide shot of car in I-80 median ditch with driver attempting to stuff grass for traction under tires after hydroplaning off highway near Lincoln, NE
33. wide shot of car in I-80 median ditch with driver & Highway Patrol Officer after hydroplaning off highway & panning (from right to left) to Nebraska Highway Patrol car with flashing lights
34. pushed-in shot of car in I-80 median ditch & highway patrol car with lights flashing after hydroplaning on wet roads from heavy thunderstorm rains near Lincoln, NE
35. wide driving shot with car in I-80 ditch, Highway Patrol car with flashing lights, & Highway Patrol officer walking into ditch with flash light after car hydroplaned into I-80 median during heavy thunderstorm rains near Lincoln, NE
To license this footage, visit http://www.StormChasingVideo.com