Various stage of funnels and severe storms as they work their way up from Oklahoma panhandle into southwestern Kansas.
1. Tornado forming over highway 412 near Bryans Corner
2. debris spins up underneath rotating wall cloud
3. Storm weakens then picks up intensity 4 miles east of Mead Kansas local fire department blocks road for safety.
4. New Wall cloud forms between Mead Kansas and Hiway 283
5. Funnel develops from wall cloud moves within 150 feet of car
6. Hail moves in, police warning cars of danger of 2 inch hail
7. flooding in Minneola Kansas covers streets.