Very dangerous driving conditions in north central Iowa. Early morning freezing rain and snow made roads very slick. One vehicle slid into the ditch trying to maneuver around a curve on HWY 18 near the town of Wesley Iowa, in north central Iowa. The car slid into the ditch, then struck a utility pole. Police and county sheriff responded to the accident and the person walked away uninjured.
1. Shot of a car that slid into the ditch and hit a utility pole. Power line on the hood of the car
2. Police responders closing off accident scene
3. Front view of car that slid into the ditch and hit a utility pole.
4. Emergency vehicle at the intersection, waiting on utility company to remove the wires from the car.
5. Wide shot of car that slid into the ditch and hit a utility pole.
6. Stop sign covered in snow. Slow moving traffic in the background
7. Whiteout driving in traffic with oncoming vehicles
8. Huge snowflakes with holiday decorations in the background
9. Road sign covered in snow. Slow moving traffic in the background
10. Huge snowflakes with building and sign in the background
11. Huge snowflakes with snow covered tree in the background
12. Flags blowing in the background
13. Huge snowflakes falling down a quiet neighborhood street