Strong NE winds over the east coast of Florida bring bluster with clouds, rain, high surf, mist, and beach erosion. Robotic camera footage from Lake Worth municipal pier and Key West.
1) Looking south from municipal pier in Lake Worth FL with rain & mist, wind, and high surf, and beach erosion.
2) Looking north east from pier over Atlantic Ocean. Clouds, rain, wind and high surf.
3,4,5) Three shots of people in rain gear fishing from pier in rain, sea mist, and wind.
6) Table umbrellas buffeted by wind.
7) Wide of pier looking over surf to SE.
8,9,10) Three shots looking south over high surf and beach erosion.
11,12) Young man with surf board walking beach towards camera.
13) Young man standing in surf looking out over ocean.
14) Looking towards north over ocean in wind & rain.
15) This last shot is a time-lapse from the tower camera in Key West Florida showing the instability in the lower Keys this afternoon.