A surprise low developed off the west coast of Florida overnight bringing unexpected persistent rain & wind to the beaches. Shot of weather an people. Many shots of people with umbrellas trying to make the best of the Labor Day holiday on a rainy Siesta Key beach.
1) Guy walking the beach path with a black umbrella in rain.
2) Red lifeguard tower guy in blue rain coat stormy clouds, wide.
3) Blue lifeguard tower low hanging clouds in rain.
4) Wide shot of beach and rain shafts offshore.
5,6) Tight shot of palms showing rain coming down.
7) Clouds moving fast from S to N.
8) Rain clouds moving over beach, wide.
9,10) Parked Beach patrol truck in rain.
11) Guy in red tank and black umbrella on beach in rain.
12) Guy exiting the beach with metal detector and beach gear in rain.
13) Woman with colorful umbrella on beach in rain.
14) Woman with black and white umbrella on beach in rain.
15) Couple looking out over increasing surf.
16) Woman with blue umbrella in rain.
17,18) Guy in straw hat with boy on beach in rain, tracking and wide showing storm clouds.
19) Guy in black rain coat looking out over rainy beach.
20) Swim buoy in surf.
21) Some people swimming in water anyway.