On the advent of the last official holiday weekend of summer, people are flocking to Florida beaches, but need to keep an eye to the sky as chances for thunderstorms are on the increase through the holiday weekend.
1) Wide shot of Siesta Key beach in hot sun as storm clouds billow to the south.
2) Wide tilt up from beach looking up at a towering storm cloud with rain shaft.
3) Dark cloud line over beach with rows of umbrellas.
4) Clouds over Gulf and red life guard tower.
5,6) Clouds building, high contrast.
7) Rain shafts over Gulf of Mexico and beach goers.
8,9) People in beach chairs w/ umbrellas.
10) Towering storm clouds to S of Siesta Beach with beach goers in foreground.
11) Beach people and umbrellas.
12) Tight shot of umbrella in breeze.
13-19) Various shots of people on beach and in water.
20,21) Life guards in yellow tower.
22-24) Three more tropical cloud shots.