Footage of vicious striated gust front, rotating wall cloud, rain-wrapped lowering, dramatic mesocyclone structures, lightning, and high winds from long-lived tornadic thunderstorm near Kahoka, MO. The Tornado-warned supercell thunderstorm developed in Central Iowa and produced several tornadoes as it tracked into Northern Missouri and over the town of Kahoka.
All footage shot during evening daylight on June 22, 2015 near Kahoka, MO in northern Missouri.
1. ultra wide panning shot (from right to left) of large tornado-warned supercell mesocyclone and wall cloud near Kahoka, MO
2. wide shot of rotating wall cloud and mesocyclone on tornado-warned supercell near Kahoka, MO
3. pushed-in shot of rain-wrapped lowering under mesocyclone of tornado-warned supercell near Kahoka, MO
4. panning shot of supercell gust front near Kahoka, MO
5. wide driving shot of striated supercell thunderstorm bearing down on Kahoka, MO
6. POV driving shot of vicious gust front overtaking highway near Kahoka, MO
7 & 8. shots of lightning strike in front of vehicle near Kahoka, MO
9. wide POV driving shot of vicious gustfront overtaking road near Kahoka, MO
10. POV driving shot of severe high winds blowing rain and debris across road near Kahoka, MO
11. ultra-wide panning shot (from left to right) of tornado-warned supercell thunderstorm near Kahoka, MO
12 & 13. ultra-wide shots of tornado-warned supercell thunderstorm bearing down on Kahoka, MO