Video Footage of the Significant Severe High Wind Storms that raked across the cities of Mandan and Bismarck in south central North Dakota.
Video Footage includes:
1. Storms developing over Southwest North Dakota, towering CU.
2. Leading edge damaging wind Gust Front with wind driven rain and dime sized hail.
3. Shelf Cloud passing overhead with high winds and Lightning.
4. Vehicles pulling off the roadway near Bismarck due to near zero visibility in the blinding wind driven rain and hail.
5. A massive and intense double rainbow over the river valley near Bismarck just moments after the storms had passed town.
6. Well defined mammatus clouds over St.Anthony North Dakota as the sun sets.