***A beautiful low precipitation supercell produces a small funnel, up to golf ball sized hail, and jaw dropping storm structure over southwest Kansas.***
1) Funnel cloud
2) Storm structure right before the storm goes severe warned.
3) Hail falling on the highway.
4) Hail falling in the grass.
5) Updraft base on a severe thunderstorm.
6) Hail falling in a field.
7) Hail falling from the sky northwest of the mesocyclone.
8) Rainbow and hail shaft shot.
9) Hail falling on the highway.
10,11) Storm structure shots.
12) Hail falling in a small Kansas town.
13) Hail falling along the highway.
14) Storm base (base of the mesocyclone).
15) Jaw dropping shot of a severe warned low-precipitaion supercell near sunset.
16) Sun falling below the base of the LP supercell.
17) Beautiful storm colors at sunset after RFD tears the storms base apart.