Strong thunderstorms developed over south-central Nebraska and north-central Kansas this afternoon producing small hail and even a little cloud rotation.
TRT – 2:01
1,2) Shots of hail falling.
3) Wind and rain with thunderstorm.
4) POV shot of driving under the storm in rain.
5) Rotation in the clouds.
6) Sun sinking below the storm behind the rain shaft.
7) POV shot of the storm structure.
8,9, Rainbow shots.
10) Storm structure shot.
11) Storm base shot.
12) Pan shot on thunderstorms.
13) Storm base with setting sun.
14) Sun hitting the horizon underneath the storm.
15) Storm towers with a flash of lightning.