Scituate, MA Blizzard & Noreaster 2/9/2017
Blizzard strikes Scituate, MA bring high damaging winds, flooding storm surge, and whiteout conditions! Huge crashing waves against Scituate seawall and homes, storm surge flooding, high winds blowing powerlines, whiteout conditions with heavy blowing snow, emergency vehicles helping flooded homes.
All footage shot in/near Scituate, MA during morning daylight on February 9, 2017 by Meteorologist Simon Brewer.
1-12. Various shots of huge crashing waves against Scituate MA seawall and homes
13. pushed-in shot of storm surge flooding neighborhood road in Scituate
14. pushed-in shot of powerlines blowing in high winds
15. pushed-in shot of flooded neighborhood road from storm surge with high winds blowing snow
16. pushed-in shot of man walking along neighborhood street as storm surge comes in with high winds
17. pushed-in shot of powerlines blowing high winds
18. shot of vehicles driving through flooded streets from storm surge in Scituate
19 & 20. shots of fire crews helping homes flooded from Scituate storm surge, and waves
21. pushed-in shot of American Flag flapping violently in high winds
22 & 23. shots of snow plows on I-93 with heavy snow falling
24-29. various shots of traffic on snow covered highways in eastern Massachusetts near Scituate with near whiteout blizzard conditions