A developing tropical weather disturbance in the Bahamas approaches Miami the morning of September 11, 2020 as Mariner of the Seas docks at the Port of Miami. Video shows high variation in weather conditions as rounds of tropical showers spin in from the Atlantic.
Ominous tropical storm clouds. Empty cruise ships in sun and rain. Included time-lapse clip showing the counter-clockwise motion of clouds offshore around the forming low.
Remote HD camera video. No audio.
1-8) Eight varied shots of the storm clouds, rain shafts, and heavy rain at the Port of Miami.
9) Mariner of the Seas inbound to dock at the port in partial sunshine.
10) Another storm approaching.
11) Mariner of the Seas docking at port.
12) Mariner of the Seas in rain.
13) Wide shot of the cruise ships moored offshore Miami while storms brew in the distance.
14) Medium shot of the same.
15) Time-lapse video showing the storm clouds moving counter-clockwise offshore Miami.
SID: Broadwave com