Potential Tropical Cyclone 2 is generating high winds and riptides along the beaches in SW Florida coastal areas. Scenes from Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota County Florida showing high winds buffeting beach umbrellas and people swimming in high surf and riptides with lifeguards on watch.
1,2,3,4) Four shots of people sheltering from high winds behind beach umbrellas on Siesta Key Beach FL.
5,6) Yellow lifeguard tower on Siesta Key Beach flies the red warning flag for rip tides as lifeguard watching people in surf.
7) Tight shot of red warning flag in wind.
8,9) Two shots of lifeguard on watch.
10,11,12,13,14) Five shots of people swimming in rip tide & high surf conditions in Gulf of Mexico.
15) Rain flooded Siesta Key Beach wide shot.
16) Man with raft walks through flooded beach towards shoreline.
17) Woman with pink swim tube walks through flooded beach towards shoreline.
18) Woman with yellow swim tube walks through flooded beach towards shoreline.
19) Flooded beach path.