The outer bands of Tropical Storm Michael are impacting Key West Florida this morning as Michael is about to become a hurricane. Heavy squally weather at Key West Florida with foreign military ship at port. Remote HD camera footage.
1,2,3) Three varied shots of Dutch ship P842 at Key West outer mole dock in heavy rain squall from Tropical Storm Michael.
4) Rain falls on the parked conch trains at Front and Duval streets in Key West.
5) Sunset key in rain.
6) Another shot of P842 as squall passes.
7) Palms in wind shot from the roof of La Concha hotel.
8) Palms obscured in very heavy rain and wind.
9) Flag and palm in rain & wind.
10) Ocean side palms in wind.
11) Dark tropical storm skies over ocean.
12) Time-lapse of the squall moving over Key West mallory square.
SID: Broadwave com