Slushy roads and bouncing sleet accumulate during a snow storm while snow plows work hard to clear the roads for traffic. All footage shot during Late Evening/Night on March 23, 2016 Mankato, MN.
1. MnDot snow plow travels southbound hwy. 169 clearing a lane from slush
2. Wide Shot looking north on highway 169 with reduced visibility
3. Large Perkins American Flag at half staff is whipped around by wind
4. MdDot snow plows clear Stadium Drive of snow.
5. Parking lot is cleared of snow by machinery
6. Drivers travel down low visibility street
7. Parking lot is cleared of snow by machinery