Late day and after dark video of Hurricane Ian pounding the Florida Keys from Key West FL to Marathon FL. From 7pm until 1145pm. Signs coming down wind. Street flooding, surge. Remote camera video. No audio.
1) Ian’s winds blast Front St in Key West spinning a dangling business sign.
2) Wind buffeting palms on Front St.
3) Tighter shot of wind spinning dangle sign and palm tree on Front St.
4) Wider shot of tall palms whipping around in background.
5) Wind stirs up brown water mixed with green/blue water at Marathon FL.
6) Wind and waves beat palms and docks at Marathon FL.
7,8,9) Ian impacting Seven mile bridge.
10) Surge at Pigeon Key.
11,12) After dark storm scenes at Marathon FL.
13) Ian impacting Front St Key West.
14) Power arcing in distance behind Front St building.
15) French doors swinging open and closed on 2nd level build Front St Key West.
16,17,18) Three scenes of surge flooding Front St around 1145pm.
19, 20) Lightning at Pigeon Key after dark.
SID: Brian Dombrowski
To License This Footage For Broadcast, Contact Video @ StormChasingVideo.com
Our Team Merch Store – https://stormchasingvideo.creator-spring.com