Scenes following the biggest snowfall of the year in the Denver/Boulder Metro area.
Forecasts began lowering totals a day or two before the 10-14 inch snowfall put Denver over the season average for snowfall in the 20/21 season during a severe drought.
1. NCAR Building on Table Mesa
2. Amtrak train along the front range/flatirons
3. Amtrak train with snowplow on Highway 72 in Coal Creek Canyon
4. Snowplow on highway 72
5. Snowplow on highway 72
6. Snowplow on highway 72
7. Snow on mail boxes
8. Car driving on steamy road with downtown Denver in background
9. Steaming road
10. Steaming road
11. Car salvage on I-25
12. Poor driving conditions post snow on I-25
13. View of Boulder from Table Mesa
SID: Terrence Cook