Interstate 29 travel conditions from Fargo to Hillsboro with new snowfall and bitter temps moving in. Tow in progress in median, semi in ditch, whiteout conditions from fresh snow. Temps at -4F and -20F Windchill.
1) Semi and tow plow kicking up fresh snow creating visibility issues on I-29 in Fargo
2) Semi in the ditch along I-29 15 miles north of Fargo
3) Bank sign displaying -4 degrees in Hillsboro
4) Hillsboro snow crew cleaning up from blizzard still, with fresh snowfall ongoing
5) Tow truck driver walking to stranded vehicle in median with Highway Patrol protecting
6) Drone aerial of vehicle being towed
7) Plow on Highway 81 front shot
8) Poor visibility on Interstate 29 in traill county as snow begins again
9, 10, 11) Fargo scenes along I-29 this morning in town and downtown.
To License This Footage For Broadcast, Contact Video @ StormChasingVideo.com