Weather video from south Florida showing the signs of approaching TD9 expected to become Tropical Storm Humberto before expected landfall in Florida this weekend. Stiff northeast winds from TD9 are being felt across south Florida. Clouds are rotating counter-clockwise and moving at high speeds. Contains both time-lapse and normal video clips. Miami and Florida Keys. No audio except for last clip.
1) Time-lapse from Marathon Florida from morning until 1pm looking in the direction of TD9, east-northeast. Storm clouds growing at horizon.
2) Time-lapse from Marathon Florida looking south showing clouds wizzing by around TD9.
3,4,5,6,7,8) Six varied shots of palms trees along water being blown continuously the northeast winds from TD9.
9) Wide shot looking south from Marathon showing storm clouds in distance.
10) Wide shot looking east-southeast from Marathon showing ominous storm cloud line overhead.
11) Time-lapse from Miami looking east-southeast over Government Cut and Atlantic Ocean towards TD9 showing clouds wizzing around TD9 as container ship comes inbound.
12) Normal video with sound from Miami looking east-southeast over Government Cut and Atlantic Ocean towards TD9. Audio capture wind noise from stiff NE winds.
SID: Broadwave com