A series of tornadoes impacted rural areas East of Fort Laramie, Wyoming approaching and likely crossing Highway 85 North of Lingle, WY several miles.
The first long clip is of the Wedge Tornado.
Clip 5 show possible Anticyclonic tornado which means that the tornado spins clockwise in the northern hemisphere and only about 2% of all tornadoes are Anticyclonic.
1. Wide long clip of Wedge Tornado forming over the hills near Fort Laramie, WY.
2. Close-up of Tornado rapidly forming on hill
3. Tornado growing as it moves East slowly
4. Tornado approaching Highway 85 North of Lingle, WY
5. Possible Anticyclonic tornado over Highway 85
6. Time lapse of mesocyclone wrapping in rain
SID: Terrence Cook