A cold and blustery rain moves all the way down into Key West Florida as temperatures struggle to hit 60F. Cruise ship at Mallory Square in a blustery rain. Includes regular HD and timelapse clips.
1) Celebrity Summit docked at Key West in wind and rain as rooster crows and wind blows on audio.
2) Airplane takes off from Key West International airport in rain.
3,4) Two shots of a Conch Republic flag in wind/rain over Key West harbor.
5,6) Two shots of Jolly Roger (pirate) flag in wind/rain over Key West harbor.
7) Rain soaked shot overlooking Key West harbor as rain blows in.
8) Palms in wind/rain.
9) Ominous clouds rolling over the Atlantic Ocean.
10) Palms and condo in bluster conditions.
11) Time-lapse of Celebrity Summit arriving at Key West and clouds and rain moving in, then Key West express zooms through arriving from Fort Myers in heavy rain.
12) Time-lapse of clouds rolling over the Atlantic Ocean.