Tropical instability returns to the Florida Keys as storms line up the whole island chain bringing special marine warnings for bouts of wind driven rain. NWS Key West is calling for a moderate risk of waterspouts today throughout the FL Keys.
1) Morning shot showing towering storm cloud with large rain foot and backlit by rising sun.
2) Tighter shot of rain shafts over Atlantic Ocean.
3) Ominous dark cloud bank with dark lowering, waterspout potential exists.
4) Tighter shot of lowering.
5) Rain shafts from storm clouds over Atlantic from Marathon Key.
6) Cloud bank offshore over Atlantic Ocean overlooking Marathon.
7) Very dark cloud bank looking over US1 at Gulf of Mexico.
8) Tighter shot of cloud bank and suspect lowering.
9) Dark clouds over Gulf of Mexico.
10) Storm clouds looking ENE along the island chain over Atlantic Ocean.
11,12,13,14) Four varied shots of palm trees in wind driven rain at Marathon Key Florida.
16) Shot from Mallory Square in Key West as rain comes down and storm clouds over water.